Richmond Music Trust delivers a range of high quality musical experiences for children and young people aged 5-18 including instrumental tuition in schools and music centres, a wide range of ensembles, and a growing number of holiday courses. We also organise hugely popular large scale events and work closely with schools to deliver the Wider Opportunities programme. Our Music Therapy department offers a range of services for children and adults, both in-house and on an outreach basis, in and around the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames.
We are dedicated to widening participation in music by offering access to excellence and to inspirational musical experiences in schools and the community.
To be a major provider and key contributor, transforming individuals and the community
- high quality music tuition
- exciting and innovative large-scale events and performances
- provision of and support for group work in choirs, bands, orchestras and chamber ensembles
- powerful and effective music therapy for children and adults
- comprehensive training and development
thereby utilising music as a vehicle to enrich and enhance the education, health and quality of life of RMT clientele.
Our Core Values
People: participation and collaboration
Provision: breadth, pursuit of excellence and creativity
Organisation: integrity and passion