We aim to make music therapy services available to as many people as possible, in the location that best suits their needs. Our team of community-based music therapists works with children and adults in family homes, mainstream and special schools, residential care homes and day centres. We offer music therapy to those who are unable to travel to our therapy rooms or who may benefit more from sessions in their own home or school environment.
We work in partnership with a wide range of referring agencies, services and charities, offering a bespoke service tailor-made to your specific needs. Our comprehensive outreach package includes:
- Delivery of weekly individual or group sessions at the outreach location
- Regular verbal and written feedback to staff and parents as appropriate
- Weekly documentation of client progress in clinical notes
- Intermittent reports summarising engagement, aims and objectives
- Intermittent audio visual progress presentation to staff and family (if appropriate)
- Supply of additional equipment if needed
- Travel costs
We offer services in London, Surrey and Sussex. If you would like to find out more about our Outreach Service, email email@example.com or call 020 8744 8097.