School Closures Spring 2021
Following the national closure of schools from 05.01.21 until half term we have moved our tuition online. Our Admin Team is currently following Government guidance and working from home, so our phone lines are not manned at present. Should you have any queries please email email@example.com
Week Commencing Monday 04.01.21
– All pupils who were already due to be taught online will receive their first online lesson as planned in this week.
– All pupils who were due to be taught Face to Face (F2F) in schools will NOT receive a lesson in this week in order to allow us time to schedule online slots for next week. This lesson will be caught up before the end of the Spring Term 2021.
– If your child was due to be taught F2F, your RMT Associate Teacher will contact you during this week to arrange a suitable time for your child’s online lessons until half term.
– If you are not in a feasible position for your child to receive online tuition in the week commencing 11.01.21 and beyond please contact us immediately to discuss your situation. Should we not hear from you we will assume that you consent to online tuition and you will be contacted by your child’s teacher as outlined above.
Week Commencing Monday 11.01.21
– All pupils who were already due to be taught online will receive their second online lesson as planned in this week.
– All pupils who were due to be taught F2F will receive their first online lesson in this week.
Week Commencing Monday 18.01.21
– RMT Teaching will continue online in all cases.
The heightened restrictions and related school closures also mean that, regrettably, we cannot run RMT ensembles as planned from next week. Parents/Pupils have been informed and we will be in contact again as soon as we are able to reinstate these.
We have had to make the necessary changes based on the information given at the Government briefings and related websites, but as you will appreciate the situation is constantly changing and we cannot guarantee that what is laid out above will be the final changes for this term. Should any further amendments be required we will of course let you know as soon as possible. In the meantime if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please contact your therapist for further information via his/her direct address or email firstname.lastname@example.org